Can you believe it, another year done! But before we kick off 2018, I thought it might be a good idea to take a look back at all of the inspirations 2017 had for us and our homes.
For around the house:
- Children spend a lot of time in their bedrooms – sleeping, playing or studying. The space should therefore not only reflect their personalities, but also grow with them. Here are 4 beautiful children’s spaces to inspire you.
- The journey into your home starts at the front door and as any real estate agent will attest to, first impressions are very important.
- They say the kitchen is the heart of the home. We tend to spend a lot of time in our kitchen; cooking, eating, entertaining, so why not take the time to look for the right accessories.
How to introduce a touch of colour:
- Green with envy! That’s what will happen when your neighbours see these blinds
- Colour psychology – did you know People find certain colours and textures more pleasant than others?
- Have you ever thought about adding a touch of pink to your home?
Taking inspiration from the seasons:
- Brighten your house and chase the winter blues away.
- Use neutrals with beautiful patterns and textures to create a feeling of warmth and a connection to nature.
- Take a look outside and be inspired by the Spring season; incorporate pastel colours, florals and interesting patterns.